My silly B and I

My silly B and I

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve!!! Tonight I had my daughters dad and his dad over for Christmas Eve dinner. Dinner was yummy, company was lovely. In the back of my head I can't stop thinking about my estrogen shot. Seriously folks. This needle is scary and I need to put it in my back. I have sharpie marker circle on either side of back/hinney. Now the first shot I started, Lupron, Is like a baby injection. The needle is the length of my thumb nail. Yet the first time I did that injection it took me 30 min to 45 min to pep talk myself in to getting it done. So I decided I am going to do this one by myself as well. Luckily my daughters dad was here and willing to assist, cause the me doing it by myself thing was a really bad idea!!! So I sat in the front room all prepped and ready to go. He is wrapping presents and I am leaning over the ottoman trying to convince myself to give myself the injection. He must have been irritated but whatever my pep talk worked for him!!! So I walked him through it and in the end I invited him to come back over on Tuesday when I need another estrogen injection :) Until then I will continue my Lupron on my own as well as my antibiotic for breakfast, my calcium for a snack 2 hours later, my prenatal for lunch, calcium for dinner, and dex, aspirin, folgard and antibiotic for bed time. Merry Christmas!!!

Next step, blood tests on the 30th and ultrasound on the 3rd. Transfer only 2 weeks away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment