My silly B and I

My silly B and I

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hormones start today!!!

Today is a big day! I start my first injections. This is very exciting, i will be taking injections and a mix of hormone pills for almost 4 weeks and then it's embryo transfer time. :) I'm a bit anxious but also extremely excited! I have to be consistent w/ the what time of day I do my injections. I have decided the best time will be after Bella goes to bed. The hardest thing for me today is the anticipation. But I have a lot going on today to keep me busy! I work and then I get to go to a holiday party w/ the surrogacy agency. This will be my first time getting to meet the amazing ladies in my area going through or have been through what I am. Very exciting :) Here's to a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment