My silly B and I

My silly B and I

Monday, December 13, 2010

Second Day = Easier then the first!!!

So I am new to this blogging thing!!! Yes all my posts are updated as of today because my silly butt saved them all as drafts. So if your wondering, yesterday 12/12 was when I started my injections. :) The needle for this injection is about the length of my thumb nail. It's a baby needle. So why did it take me 30 min to finally give myself the injection??? I kept giving myself pep talks, I would start to count and only get to 2, but I did it. IT WAS NOTHING!!! Literally can barely feel it! Like I said it's a baby needle! Tonight so much easier! Rubbed the vial w/ rubbing alcohol pad, filled the syringe, rubbed my belly w/ rubbing alcohol pad and stuck that sucker in! I feel like a champ!!! Next step, I stop my birth control pills on Thursday and have a blood test next week. Then on Christmas eve, I add to my daily regimen a second and third injection and a pill :)


Merry Christmas!!!!

3 comments:

  1. As I said earlier on a text to you... You are an amazing women to be able to do this for others. You are strong and beautiful with a huge heart. Maddison and I are lucky to have you part of our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad u r doing this blog!!! U r awesome and I'm excited to read about your journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah it well feel like I get to watch the whole thing... I'm so excited to watch your adventure and read about it.... I love you and I am so proud of you....

    ReplyDelete